Jr.FLL World Festival Expo
The World Festival Expo is the only FIRST® run Jr.FLL Expo. All other expos are community or partner run. At the Jr.FLL World Festival Expo teams from around the globe to show off their work for the season alongside the three other FIRST programs at the FIRST Championship.
April 24-25, 2014
America’s Center and Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO, USA
The 2014 Jr.FLL World Festival Expo will once again take place in St. Louis, MO. We will be inviting 40 Jr.FLL teams from around the world to join us.
How are teams invited? Once the application period is closed, teams will be chosen via a lottery.
Updated March 6th - Not all invites have been sent out yet. All teams will be notified shortly.
For Jr.FLL World Festival Expo Teams:
- Team List
- Pit Map - Find out where your team's pit is located
- Pre-Order Lunch - Order team lunches for pickup at the event.
- FIRST Championship Housing (Steele Meetings)
- Downtown St. Louis Map
- America's Center, Floor Plan Level 1
- America's Center, Floor Plan Level 2
- FIRST Championship Campus Map
What to Bring/Coach Information
- Essential Information: DISASTER BLASTER - A must read when preparing for the event
- Signed Consent and Release form for all team members - English / Spanish
- Team Reviewing
- High-level Jr.FLL Overview
- Spectator Schedule - All Programs
Friday, April 25th - Night at the Ballpark, Busch Stadium
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
The St. Louis Cardinals have again generously offered discounted tickets at $19.00 (+ service fee) each. Each ticket includes the price of admission, and a hot dog and soda coupon.
Come early! All FIRST ticketholders will have a chance to participate in an on-field parade around the warning track, and will be able to watch the pre-game ceremonies, including an Honorary First Pitch by a FIRST representative to a Cardinals player!
Order your tickets today - http://www.cardinals.com/firstchampionship - and join us on April 25th!