FTC Registration and Costs
We're happy you've decided to join FTC. To begin, spend some time learning the steps to Start a Team. Once you're familiar with the process, select the icons below to learn about what you will need to start your team. When you are ready, click the "Register Now" button to begin the registration process in the Team Information Management System (TIMS). U.S. teams will find the following resources helpful:
- TIMS User Guide (pdf)
- TIMS Tip 1 Video: How to Create a TIMS Profile
- TIMS Tip 2 Video: How to Create a Team in TIMS
- TIMS Tip 3 Video: How to Add Students to the Team in TIMS
- FTC US Ordering Instructions for step-by-step information (pdf) or watch the U.S. Storefront Walkthrough Video below
Additional registration resources:
- 2015-2016 FTC Sample Team Budget (pdf) - New!
- 2015-2016 FTC Kit of Parts Options (pdf): TETRIX Competition Set Bill of Materials (pdf) | MATRIX Competition Set Bill of Materials (pdf) - New!
- Youth Team Member Registration | Frequently Asked Questions
- For assistance with the FTC TIMS Registration System, please call (800) 871-8326.
FTC Tournament Event Registrations:
Once you have registered with FTC, find an event(s) in your region by visiting Teams and Events in My Area. Events are organized by our volunteer Affiliate Partners, so the registration process and costs vary from event to event (read about the different types of FTC Events). Tournament event registration fees are paid to the event organizer, not directly to FTC. For questions regarding event registration, please contact your local FTC representative.