2014 FMS Lite Now Available
We are happy to announce that “FMS Lite”, the stripped-down version of the Field Management System that many off-season events use, is now available for download via the Off-Season Events Page. Some highlights of the 2014 version:
- Includes the Event Wizard, which makes it possible to step through the entire tournament.
- Can generate practice/qualification/elimination schedules using the MatchMaker algorithm, just like official FRC events
- Includes 'Reports' functionality to print schedules, team lists, announcer reports and more
- Generates separate Audience Screen program with game sounds and timer. Could be projected to an audience or displayed on a TV near the field.
- Note: Because the events don’t have ref panels, the scores will just show 0-0
- If Score information is manually entered, rankings will be automatically calculated and available on the pit display/FMS reports just like official FMS
- Provides FMS Web Portal on the FMS Lite computer’s network for accessing the Pit Display and FTA Field Monitor data
- Includes FTA Field Monitor with access to FMS/driver station logs for completed matches
- Note: Because the wireless hardware used is left up to the event, the “Bandwidth Use” column will always show 0
If you find bugs, or would like to request new features, you can submit them using the FRC CollabNet site. We do not anticipate releasing any updates to this software in 2014, but welcome feedback for consideration in the 2015 version.
Please Note: The download includes an executable (exe) file, which may cause virus warnings for some browsers or users. If you have any problems with the download, please either comment on this post, message us on Facebook or Twitter, or email email@example.com.