Spare Parts Attendant
Manage distribution and loaning of spare materials to teams.
- Set up and breakdown of spare parts table and parts
- Keep parts catalog log, and ensure teams complete required paperwork
- Track parts exchanged and loaned, enforce exchange/loaner requirements & restrictions
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to work and interact with team students and mentors
- Familiarity with FRC Kit of Parts and technical components is helpful
Experience And Skills Needed
- FIRST experience preferred; must have knowledge of kit of parts
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-directed individual
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Commitment: Minimum one day + Training
Approximate times: Wednesday: 6 P.M. - 8 P.M. (dependent upon Regional*)
Thursday: 8 A.M. - 8 P.M.
Friday: 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Saturday: 8 A.M. - Completion
NOTE: Volunteers should arrive on site 15-20 minutes prior to start of every shift in order to allow time to check in at the Volunteer Registration desk.
Wednesday Volunteer Orientation Dinner and Training*
Reporting Relationships And Supervision
Direct supervision: Pit Administration Supervisor
On-site guidance: Volunteer Coordinator
*Please Note: Some events will not be conducting a Wednesday evening Volunteer Orientation and Training.