This individual inventories the kit shipment from HQ, recruits and trains Kit Distribution assistants as needed, executes kit distribution at kickoff and collects signed Kit of Part receipts. Also responsible for setup of all stations, tables and signage.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Participate in kit distribution training
- Recruit volunteers to assist in preparations for and execution of kit distribution
- Distribute Kits of Parts to registered teams
- Return all Kit of Part Receipts to FIRST immediately after the Local Kickoff (at FIRST’s expense)
- Store extra/unclaimed Kit of Parts elements in a secure location and ship as directed by FIRST headquarters (at FIRST’s expense)
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to oversee and manage others
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
Pre-event preparation, kickoff day and post kickoff
A kit distribution phone conference training will be held in December. This person will provide training to Kit Distribution assistants.
Reporting relationships and supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Coordinator.