This individual reviews blueprints, obtains tools and construction materials, recruits and supervises Field Builder assistants, and constructs a field or field elements for kickoff.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Retrieve Field Drawings from Box.com
- Obtain materials, supplies and tools
- Recruit and supervise Field Builder assistants
- Construct field elements
- Transport components to event location if necessary
- Assemble field or field elements at kickoff
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Ability to follow a blueprint
- Attention to detail
- Construction skills
Construction of elements happens in the week before kickoff. Field may be assembled the night before kickoff or early kickoff morning dependent upon local requirements.
Reporting Relationships and Supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Coordinator.