65% of the 2015 FIRST Scholarships are available for students looking to go into STEM majors, while the other 35% are for any course of study!
So what does that really mean? STEM Majors? That can be anything from engineering, to chemistry, to computers. Make sure to click on ‘More Details’ next to the scholarship for any school that you might be interested in attending to learn more about their specifics.